Join In, Instagram competition!
We have so much to celebrate at the moment, we won the Best Interior Furnishings Designers for 2018 in the Greater London Enterprise Awards, it’s about to be the business 9th birthday and we’re launching a whole range of NEW designs at Top Drawer in just a few short weeks.
We’re giving away one of our New Arla cushions, with the colour and shape of your choice!
So to get involved head over to instagram and see our competition rules below
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2018
- This contest is unsponsored and being managed by Lorna Syson registered at 308, Cockpit Arts, 18-22 Creekside, London SE8 3DZ
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Lorna Syson and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Lorna Syson Instagram page
- This contest will be promoted on Instagram only, please follow the Lorna Syson Instagram account for updates
- Multiple entries are permitted and each tag will count as one entry.
- Closing date for entry will be noon August 31st 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Tag a person in the post, both you and the person you tagged need to be following @lornasyson for your entry to count.
- Lorna Syson reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Lorna Syson shall not be responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Lorna Syson will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Lorna Syson’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Lorna Syson and not to any other party.